In 2021 Super Baby Ballet was approved by the Office of Sport as a registered Creative Kids Provider. The Creative Kids Program is a NSW Government Cost of Living initiative to assist families with the costs towards their children’s recreational creative activities.
Creativity plays an important part in a child’s development. Engaging in creative activities can have a profound effect on interpersonal skills and emotional development. It also assists in fostering curious and courageous minds in young people allowing them to confidently problem solve and express themselves.
In our Program creativity is an ongoing learning process where children come to learn that each position and movement embodies a particular aesthetic/expressive quality. Each child finds their own way of transmuting their human feelings into visual form…. this is the essence of classical ballet… visual poetry, emotion in motion.
Under the Creative Kids Program parents, guardians and carers can apply for a Voucher with a value of up to $100 per calendar year for each student aged 4.5 to 18 years old enrolled in school. The voucher can be used once at any time during the calendar year in which it was issued.
Students will be eligible if they are;
- A NSW resident
- Aged between between 4.5 and 18 years of age
- Enrolled in school (from Kindergarten to Year 12, including those who are home-schooled)
- A current Medicare card holder
Please note that pre-school aged children are eligible for these Vouchers provided they have reached the age of 4.5 years and are enrolled in the school of your choice….they do not need to be already attending school to receive these vouchers.
What you will need ;
- A MyServiceNSW Account
- One proof of identity document
- Your child’s Medicare card details
How to apply;
- Check the eligibility requirements above
- Visit the following page of the Service NSW website (link will open in a new tab) – www.service.nsw.gov.au/transaction/apply-creative-kids-voucher
- Select the ‘apply online’ button
- Log into your account or sign up for a MyServiceNSW Account
- Follow the prompts to apply for the Voucher
Once received, you may then apply your Voucher towards the cost of one of the following Super Baby Ballet packages below;
- 10 Class Package ($180) (with a Voucher $80 payable)
- 20 Class Packages ($320) (with a Voucher $220 payable)
To redeem your Creative Kids Voucher towards one of the packages above.
- Simply forward your Creative Kids voucher receipt (which contains your voucher number) to ua.mo1618856232c.tel1618856232labyb1618856232abrep1618856232us@of1618856232ni1618856232 or alternatively send an SMS screenshot to 0418 486 569, so that we may process your voucher; and
- Make payment of the amount outstanding to complete your package purchase (please also send through email/text verification of the transfer receipt if making payment less than 3 days before the commencement of your next lesson, thank you)
We are very happy to be a part of this program which helps more families access important learning opportunities for their children.
If you have any questions about your voucher, please get in touch with the Contact Center on 13 77 88.